Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Drupalicious’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Ultradev Limited, t/a Drupalicious, whose registered office is The Lodge, Oak Lawn, Woodside, Wootton, Isle of Wight, PO33 4JR, UK. Our UK company registration number is 4487551. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- or use by third parties with exception of anonymous tracking data processed by Google to help us understand user behavior on our sites.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We take privacy and your data seriously. Generally speaking, any data submitted to Drupalicious is subject to compliance with the latest regulations not restricted to but including GDPR (2018). In submitting any personal data to Drupalicious you accept that we save the data securely for Drupalicious use only. This data is not available to any third-parties outside of Drupalicious and its staff, partners and associates although this website also tracks your usage of the site anonymously, in line with most other websites, and this data is used to evaluate users' general preferences. You have a right to know what this data is and/or have the data removed from our records at your discretion. You can also update your preferences at any time by letting your designated Drupalicious data controller, Colin Hiom, know by email, phone or via your personal profile (if you have one).
How we use your personal data
In addition to the above overview, if you submit any personal details through our contact forms, we will send updates to you from time to time, in line with your instructions (preferences). You can update these at any time following the instructions above. We make no further use of this data aside for these purposes.
Where we store your personal data
All information stored by Drupalicious on your behalf is stored securely on a highly-encrypted database at a third-party dedicated data-centre in the UK with no outside access to the data except ourselves. This data and all our data is backed up every hour on the hour and is separately stored on an additional high-security data servers with no outside access to the data. We do not ask for or store any private financial information.
Changes to our privacy policies
You are free to contact Drupalicious at any time using the contact forms and telephone numbers provided on this website and/or you can email admin@Drupalicious.co.uk